For the latest breakdown of the VAERS data, this what the CDC is now reporting.
17,190 serious injuries.
192,954 reports of adverse events.
The following numbers are from December 14, 2020 to May 7, 2021.
That’s one week of unreported numbers.
And it’s important to remember that VAERS only shows about 1% of adverse events related to vaccines.
In reality, these numbers are likely much scarier.
The COVID-19 vaccine rollout has been the deadliest in American history.
The numbers support that statement and personal testimonies reflect it.
And incidents such as these paint a frightening picture.
— Black Pegasus (@BlackPegasus) May 10, 2021
An 18-year-old woman in Nevada who suffered seizures after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine has received three brain surgeries related to blood clots, a spokesperson for her family said. (4/21/2021)@fredlefebvre #VaxAMillionhttps://t.co/2PRkIHGCD7
— JB2 👨⚖️🇺🇲 (@Anxie_TEA) May 13, 2021
SHOCKING: Footage Shows Man Suffering A Seizure In Car After Being Jabbed At Drive-Thru Covid Vaccine Site https://t.co/kTRMngPHnZ
— Daily Expose (@DailyExposeNews) April 24, 2021
Yet, corrupt politicians, Fake News Media, Big Tech, and our medical overlords keep ramming these experimental vaccines down our throats.
And sometimes in the creepiest of ways.
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio took the prize for sleaziest attempt to convince constituents to get their jab.
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio eats Shake Shack during his press conference while announcing a free fries for vaccinations promotion
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) May 13, 2021
It’s creepy the way he treats adults like toddlers.
But shockingly, many NYC residents buy into this madness.
But the CDC’s data is madness enough and should be taken with much more urgency than de Blasio’s burger & fries obsession.
Children’s Health Defense had this commentary:
The number of reported deaths following COVID vaccines topped 4,000 according to data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The data comes directly from reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 7, a total of 192,954 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 4,057 deaths — an increase of 220 over the previous week — and 17,190 serious injuries, up 1,176 since last week.
In the U.S., 254.8 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of May 7. This includes 110 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 136 million doses of Pfizer and 9 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine.
Of the 4,057 deaths reported as of May 7, 24% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 16% occurred within 24 hours and 38% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
This week’s VAERS data show:
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 54% of those who died were male, 44% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 74.8 and the youngest deaths reported include two 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918 and 1242573 ) and a 16-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1225942). There were other reported deaths in children under 16 that could not be confirmed or contained obvious errors.
- As of May 7, 987 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 297 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 1,950 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 50% were reported after Pfizer-BioNTech vaccinations, 42% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 192 cases, or 10%, of Bell’s Palsy cases were reported in conjunction with J&J.
- There were 181 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 41% to Moderna and 23% to J&J.
- There were 55,220 reports of anaphylaxis with 38% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 49% to Moderna and 12% to J&J.
CDC find’s ‘plausible’ link between J&J vaccine and blood clots. On May 13, The Defender reported officials with the CDC acknowledged a “plausible causal association” between J&J’s COVID vaccine and potentially life-threatening blood clot disorders after identifying 28 cases — including three deaths — among people who received the vaccine.